Our services & equipment
J.D. Fox Manufacturing has established quality systems in place with state of the art equipment to provide high-quality at an affordable price in a timely manner. Our staff has the knowledge to handle a variety of material production including mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel, and pre-coated materials. J.D. Fox Manufacturing is capable of all forms of metal fabrication including shearing, sawing, rolling, forming, punching, CNC punching, drilling, tapping, welding, painting and powder coating.
When you are in the market for a highly qualified metal fabricator to handle any and all of your metal fabricating needs, from prototype to production, contact J.D. Fox Manufacturing.
- 2017 Amada Fiber Laser, up to 3/4″ capabilities with a 5×10 table
- 2006 Cinncinati Laser, 2500 watt, up to 1/2″ capabilities with a 5×10 table.
- Amada Hydraulic 14′ x 240 ton
- Amada Hydraulic 8′ x 80 ton
- Cincinnati mechanical 12′ x 150 ton
- Cincinnati mechanical 10′ x 90 ton
- Wysong Hydraulic 12′ x 175 ton w/ 3 access auto back gauge
- 2 Amada Pega 357s turrent punch– 58 station auto index, 6E-Fanuc controls
- Apelio combo punch/laser 50×144 max
- 12,000 SQUARE FOOT WELD SHOP
- 9 Mig Welders
- 2 TIG WELDERS
- ALUMINUM, CARBON STEEL & STAINLESS
- RESISTANCE WELDING, 40 & 75KVA
- 2000# CRANE COMING OCTOBER 2022
In-house design and Programming
Fox has the ability to design from scratch or adjust current prints to allow for better material utilization and cost savings.
- 2 Pem Machines
- Grinders, Sanders, and hand tools for all types of grinding and polishing
- Drilling and tapping capabilities
- Painting and powder coating
- Rolling: 3’ –12 ga capacity rolling
- Sawing: Do-All Cut-off Saw – 3 horizontal models — capacity 9” round 9” x 12” rectangles